One of the main aims of the Student Counselling is to provide help for the student community in tackling life management difficulties. We offer our counselling services for all active students of the Faculty of Health Sciences and Social Studies for free of charge upon registration. Students may check in via this email:
We will always try to give an appointment as soon as possible.
We kindly request you to give the following information when asking for an appointment at this email address: email@example.com
· University Student ID (Neptun Code),
· Field of studies,
· A brief description of your problem.
The effectiveness of the counselling process is considerably influenced by the commitment of students, thus uninterrupted participation is highly advisable. Our counselling service is strictly confidential thus no information will be passed to any third party. The language of the individual counselling sessions offered to foreign students is ENGLISH.
The most common issues and topics students may wish to discuss, but not limited to:
- homesickness, cross cultural difficulties
- loneliness, fears and anxieties
- career planning and career orientation
- difficulties in the university studies
- failure of coping strategies
- stress management, too much burden
- time management problems
- mental health issues
- individual dilemmas
- decision making difficulties
- couple and partner issues, sexuality
- drug problems
Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Szeged, Faculty of Health Sciences and Social Studies,
Student Counselling Center
6726 Szeged, Bal fasor 39-45.
Telephone: +36 62 34-1815